Yet closer

Subject: Yet closer
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 12:39:44 -0700
Hi all,

I have SGI-Linux up on my headless Indy R5000, but I stupidly forgot
to "change setup-1.9.1-2.noarch.rpm to add some securetty's so that
you can log in over the network as root.", so I can't get in.  I tried
all the recent kernels to see if one had a serial console, but no

Is there a kernel around that has a serial console enabled so I can fix
my situation or do I have to re-install?

Any suggestions as to other ways to get in and add securetty's?

In any event, what do I need to do to "change setup-1.9.1-2.noarch.rpm
to add some securetty's"?