Re: Indy ISDN questions

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Indy ISDN questions
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:17:20 +0200
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 09:52:30PM -0400, Matthias Kleinschmidt wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 08, 1999 at 10:34:36PM +0200, Thomas Bogendoerfer wrote:
> > Ok, after Ulf got the sound working the remaining not supported hardware
> > is VINO and ISDN.
>
> What about parallel port support? Or am I just unable to find it?

who needs it ? These days every sane printer has a ethernet built in or
is attached to a 386sx Linux box as print server:-) And scanners
shouldn't be connected to printer ports. But a parallel port driver
isn't a major deal (as long as it is a _printer_ port) and could be
done by nearly everbody during a evening hacking session:-)

Thomas.

                                        [Martin `MJ' Mares on linux-kernel]