Indy ISDN questions

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Indy ISDN questions
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 22:34:36 +0200
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Ok, after Ulf got the sound working the remaining not supported hardware
is VINO and ISDN. Since I'm involved in ISDN programing at work and I already
worked with the Linux ISDN code, I hacked together the necessary code to
access ISAC and HSCX. The detection looks pretty good now, but I don't
get interrupts from any of the two chips.

The IRIX header files only talk about ISDN on the IP24, but not on the IP22.
But I've found both of the Siemens chip on the Indy board (Fullhouse == IP22).
So what's up with ISDN on the Indy ? How do I get the interrupts ?

Thomas.

                                        [Martin `MJ' Mares on linux-kernel]