Re: Port to R3000 Indigo

Subject: Re: Port to R3000 Indigo
From: Jurgen Kramer <GTM.Kramer@inter.nl.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:21:59 +0100
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Posted-date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:20:31 +0100 (MET)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I am still hoping one day my R3000 Indigo will run Linux. The guys who
ported Linux to the DECstation with a R3000 showed it it possible to run
Linux on a MIPS R3000. We probably need some docs with specifics of the
Indigo to make it work (still not available?).

Jurgen Kramer