Re: Linux/Mips installation

To: Jake Griesbach <griesbac@gamera.colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: Linux/Mips installation
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 00:22:17 +0100
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 03:43:23PM -0700, Jake Griesbach wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Thomas Bogendoerfer wrote:
> > please mail me the oops, so I could look up, where is happens.
>
> Here it is:

thanks. The oops is caused by something going wrong in the SCSI driver.

I saw in your hinv, that there are different devices on your scsi bus.
Could you please try to remove as much as possible from the bus and
try it again ? What devices do have on the bus ?

Thomas.

                                        [Martin `MJ' Mares on linux-kernel]