Re: 2.2.1 MIPS kernel sources plus Indy kernel binaries uploaded

To: mdhill@genxl.com, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: 2.2.1 MIPS kernel sources plus Indy kernel binaries uploaded
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 00:16:14 +0100
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Sun, Feb 28, 1999 at 05:16:59PM -0500, Michael Hill wrote:
> Still have the aforementioned video quirks.  Any further developments
> regarding Newport revisions?

so far nobody could tell me, how I can read the newport revision. Without
this information it's impossible to implement a runtime workaround for
the cursor problem (and mabye others).

So once again:

Is there anybody on this list, who knows and is willing to tell me, how I
get the newport revision ?

Thomas.

                                        [Martin `MJ' Mares on linux-kernel]