Re: A few(bunch? :) of questions.

To: Thomas Bogendoerfer <>,,
Subject: Re: A few(bunch? :) of questions.
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:12:00 +0100
On Wed, Feb 24, 1999 at 10:59:29PM +0100, Thomas Bogendoerfer wrote:

> milo doesn't work for the Indy. Ralf told me about another boot stuff, which
> would allow us to get the kernel from an ext2 partition. Ralf any news ?

I've put this project on ice since I've got to get Linux running perfectly
_stable_ on some VME thing before I can work on something else again.  This
is now my ultimate hacking priority due to ``other opportunities''.

In any case, the code to read ext2 filesystems from ARC supported block
devices is mostly done; it'll need to be tested and debugged.  Wrapping
this code with something like an ELF load is going to be simple.