Re: Indigo R4K and Linux?

To: Victor Kuhns <>,, "Michael W. Folsom" <>
Subject: Re: Indigo R4K and Linux?
From: Honza Pazdziora <>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 13:29:54 +0100
>       Running Linux on a Indigo R4K.  Has anybody done it?  Our indigo just
> locks up when we try to boot off our machine running RH 5.0.  I have an
> Indy R4k...but have about 10 Indigo R4k's sitting around.  Would be nice
> to get the Indigo working:)

Victor, Michael,

Andrew R. Baker <> posted an announcement on January 21
about an project of porting Linux to Indigo2. You might want to get in
touch with them.

Andrew, if you have a contact URL or e-mail we could put on, that would be nice.

 Honza Pazdziora | |
 I just got back from vacation and started to clean my mailbox -- sorry
 if you had to wait for this email.