Re: Indigo R4K and Linux?

To: "Michael W. Folsom" <mwfolsom@aptec.com>
Subject: Re: Indigo R4K and Linux?
From: Victor Kuhns <kuhns@abbatech.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 13:05:16 -0600
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I would certainly be interested in any modifications.  I guess I would
like to understand what the differences would be when the Indigo vs.
Indy boots up through prom to a Linux machine.  I have never been
through the source so maybe its something worth going through.  Any
comments or suggestions?

Thanxs.

-Victor