Re: Problems modularizing newport graphics.

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Problems modularizing newport graphics.
From: Tomi Leppikangas <tomilepp@ousrvr2.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 10:51:15 +0200 (EET)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
> Alright.  I know this sounds a bit weird, but I'm trying to modularize
> graphics.o.  Why? So we can debug newport graphics properly.
>
> Just so people know where things are at; the drawbars in the XFree tree in
> CVS doesn't do a thing; there's an issue with the ioctl handling in
> drivers/sgi/char/graphics.c .

Hey this sounds good, i thougt that nothing is hapening for X. Is there
anyone else doing something for getting x-server running on sgi-linux?
Is there any other info available than whats on ftp.linux.sgi.com?

--
##        Tomi.Leppikangas@oulu.fi         ##
##  http://www.student.oulu.fi/~tomilepp/  ##