FORTRAN Compoiler

To: SGI Linux Group <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: FORTRAN Compoiler
From: "Mark A. Zottola" <asnmaz01@asc.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:43:03 -0600
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
I am leading the effort to build a Beowulf cluster out of Indigo2's on
the UAB campus. My student Andrew posted our intentions to this list a
few days ago. While we are in the process of getting started in the
porting process, I would like to do some benchmarking on the System we
currently have. Therefore I need a compiler (or much less optimally -
compilers) which run on MIPS architecture and can be used both with
LINUX and IRIX. A tall order to be sure. I really do NOT want to use the
gnu f77 compiler (and I do not know whether it will work on IRIX or
not).

I realize this is slightly off topic (ok greatly off topic), but any
hints would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
--
*********
Mark A. Zottola                       Alabama Research and Education