Re: connectivity to linus...

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: connectivity to linus...
From: sr@dragon.engr.sgi.com (Steve Rikli)
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:33:13 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Bob Mende Pie wrote:

>    I just check on linus and was able to access the web server.  I was able
> to do it from both SGI and from Rutgers.   Are you still seeing problems.

We just swapped out the flakey hub that services that external
network -- we tried to be quick but obviously not quick enough ...
sorry 'bout that.

It should be good to go again, but if not please let us know.

cheers,
sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli <sr@sgi.com> |||                                         ||
|| Systems Administrator    ||| You never want the one you can afford.  ||