HAL2 support.

To: SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: HAL2 support.
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 16:01:19 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
There's a rumour going around that Ulf has had some luck with getting HAL2
support working.  If there's any truth to this,a dn so that we don't
reinvent the wheel, does anyone know where this source might be?

Also, am I right in saying that there's no devices written for HPC3 that
use the pbus?  Looks like the first step to writing a HAL driver is to be
able to write to the pbus.

What else is actually on the pbus on the Indy?  From this HPC
documentation, looks
like:
- fdc (I thought Indy floppies were SCSI though)
- rtc
- prom
- scsi (although not the 33c93)
- int2 (what's this?)