Re: mezzanine board

To: Richard Hartensveld <>, Honza Pazdziora <>
Subject: Re: mezzanine board
From: Honza Pazdziora <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:50:32 +0100
Cc: "" <>
Richard, thanks you.

> Sure, just hook-up a terminal to the serial port, link /dev/console to
> /dev/ttyS1 on your nfs-root, and don't forget to change
> setup-1.9.1-2.noarch.rpm to add some securetty's so that

I've added this to the page.
A note about Challenge S has also been added to other pages.

> Well, no hinv since i'm not running irix on the machine anymore (i boot  it
> over the network), but here's the dmesg from within linux.This is a
> self-compiled kernel, using the cvs tree from linus.linux, but the kernel
> included with the hardhat package installs just as good.
> If you wish, i can send you the rebuild setup...noarch.rpm to put on the
> webpage for other people who wish to try linux on a S.

To others on the list: shall we make a new page with setups? Otherwise
I'd just link Richard's setup from /manhattan/.

 Honza Pazdziora | |
 The total number of bytes in all expressions in the GROUP BY clause is
 limited to the size of a data block minus some overhead. --Oracle SQL Ref.