Re: mezzanine board

To: Richard Hartensveld <richard@infopact.nl>, "linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com" <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: mezzanine board
From: Honza Pazdziora <adelton@informatics.muni.cz>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:44:40 +0100
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com

> I've got a challenge S with hardhat 5.1 running on it.

Sorry for not answering your question in the first place, but:

I didn't know HardHat 5.1 could run on Challenge S. Could you please
send me the specs (hinv) and kernel details (did you compile yourself
or picked it up), so that I can update the www pages?

Thanks,

 Honza Pazdziora | adelton@fi.muni.cz | http://www.fi.muni.cz/~adelton/
 The total number of bytes in all expressions in the GROUP BY clause is
 limited to the size of a data block minus some overhead. --Oracle SQL Ref.