Re: Visual PC Linux

To: fredrov@hotmail.com (Fredrik Rovik)
Subject: Re: Visual PC Linux
From: kck@mailbox.esd.sgi.com (Ken Klingman)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 15:23:16 -0800 (PST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
We are working on it.  We're actually close to getting
the base level system support into the 2.2 release.
Software-only X and OpenGL should follow relatively
shortly, but hardware-accelerated OpenGL is still
some time off.  See www.precisioninsight.com for
news about hardware-accelerated OpenGL.

Ken