Re: linus down?

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: linus down?
From: sr@dragon.engr.sgi.com (Steve Rikli)
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 15:13:54 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Steve Rikli wrote:
> Shrijeet Mukherjee wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Mike Shaver wrote:
> >
> > ->I can't get to cvs or http services on linus...anyone know what's up?
> >
> > I am seeing the same problem .. what is going on ?
>
> linus.linux.sgi.com gives every appearance of being down with some
> kinda h/w problem.
>
> I've just started poking it -- more info when I have it.

Update -- this has almost nothing to do with linus' h/w , rather it
appears to be one of the Internet router connections to linus.

Trying to get in touch with the appropriate parties now.

sr.
--
|| Steve Rikli <sr@sgi.com> ||| There's a fine line between genius and  ||
|| Systems Administrator    ||| insanity.  I have erased this line.     ||