Re: linus down?

To: Mike Shaver <shaver@netscape.com>
Subject: Re: linus down?
From: Shrijeet Mukherjee <shm@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:03:21 -0800
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Mike Shaver wrote:

->I can't get to cvs or http services on linus...anyone know what's up?
->
->Mike

I am seeing the same problem .. what is going on ?

Shrijeet Mukherjee,                     Member of Technical Staff (MTS)
                                        Advanced Graphics Division
                                        Silicon Graphics Computer Systems

http://reality.sgi.com/shm_engr         phone: 650-933-5312
email: shm@engr.sgi.com, shm@sgi.com, shrijeet@hotmail.com
The world fears a new experience more than it fears anything.
        Because a new experience displaces so many old experiences.
                                                -- D. H. Lawrence