Re: linus down?

To: Mike Shaver <>
Subject: Re: linus down?
From: Shrijeet Mukherjee <>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:03:21 -0800
On Mon, 11 Jan 1999, Mike Shaver wrote:

->I can't get to cvs or http services on linus...anyone know what's up?

I am seeing the same problem .. what is going on ?

Shrijeet Mukherjee,                     Member of Technical Staff (MTS)
                                        Advanced Graphics Division
                                        Silicon Graphics Computer Systems         phone: 650-933-5312
The world fears a new experience more than it fears anything.
        Because a new experience displaces so many old experiences.
                                                -- D. H. Lawrence