My Indy is gone

Subject: My Indy is gone
From: Ulf Carlsson <ulfc@bun.falkenberg.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:47:51 +0100
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hi,

The company where from I had got my Indy has now taken the machine back. It
looks like my Linux/SGI days have been counted *sob*. The attempt I made to
write an HAL2 driver wasn't completed, and the work is now stalled because of
the absence of Indy machines at my home. If you would like to finish this, send
me an email. Also, good luck to the Debian/MIPS project in the future, looks
like I have to leave this as well...

If you have anyone has any extra Indy machines, donations are welcome :-)

- Ulf