Are we going to port RH 5.2?

Subject: Are we going to port RH 5.2?
From: Honza Pazdziora <>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 20:13:47 +0100

I just thought: are we going to port RH 5.2 to SGI? If I understood
Alex well, one of the things that were needed with RH 5.1 was to
recompile all the packages. I could leave my Indy booted to Linux over
holidays and do the compilation if it has some sense. I probably
won't be able to fix serious bugs or develop the installer, but I
should be able to recompile the rpms.

I understand that to build the whole distribution, there needs to be
a person that coordinates the effort. I do not feel like being that
person but if I can help, I'm ready to start.

 Honza Pazdziora | |
                Boycott the Czech Telecom --