Re: Status

To: Alex deVries <>, Ariel Faigon <>
Subject: Re: Status
From: "Greg Chesson" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:16:01 -0800
Cc: Fredrik Rovik <>,
I2 means Indigo2.
Extreme means he has a high-end graphics board.

The I2 is like the Indy, but has two built-in SCSI channels rather
than one.  It tends to not have all the multi-media stuff on the motherboard
that you find on the Indy.  I have an I2 because - unlike the Indy -
I can put two XL graphics cards in it and run a two-head display.
The I2 also allows for an Extreme card and an XL (but not 2 Extreme's).
Also, can have more memory than an Indy.

Greg Chesson