Re: Status

To: Honza Pazdziora <>
Subject: Re: Status
From: "Mark A. Zottola" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:58:53 -0600
Cc: Ariel Faigon <>, Fredrik Rovik <>,
I guess I should probably interject a point of information on this thread.
Both myself and 2 colleagues at UAB will be extending the port of Linux to
the Indigo2 platform as part of a project funded by SGI to build a Beowulf
cluster consisting of Indigo2's. We are waiting to receive these machines
and intend to begin earnest work after the new year. So I hope we can
contribute a change in the information content of said pages in the near

Honza Pazdziora wrote:

> As for the HW specs, the pages stated for a long time that only Indys
> are supported and we've said that on the pages.
> Yours,
>  Honza Pazdziora | |
>                 Boycott the Czech Telecom --

Mark A. Zottola                       Alabama Research and Education Network

119 Rust Research Center              Nichols Research Corporation
University of Alabama-Birmingham      VOICE:  (205) 934-3893
Birmingham, AL  35294                 EMAIL: