Re: Status

To: Ariel Faigon <>, Fredrik Rovik <>
Subject: Re: Status
From: Honza Pazdziora <>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 21:36:37 +0100
> P.S.
> We are still looking for a volunteer to keep the web site
> more up to date.

Well, I know you are pointing at me, but I really didn't see much
changes that should make their way to the web during last months. But
I'm only following this list, not other linux-kernel's. Did I miss

As for the HW specs, the pages stated for a long time that only Indys
are supported and we've said that on the pages.

 Honza Pazdziora | |
                Boycott the Czech Telecom --