Re: Hard Hat Linux (fwd)

To: jmichaud@chaos.boston.sgi.com (Joseph Michaud)
Subject: Re: Hard Hat Linux (fwd)
From: fisher@hollywood.engr.sgi.com (William Fisher)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 19:29:46 -0800 (PST)
Cc: linux@hollywood.engr.sgi.com, fisher@hollywood.engr.sgi.com (William Fisher)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com

> Hmm.  I don't find any such trademarks on a search at the
> US Patent Office (http://www.uspto.gov/tmdb/index.html).
>
> Ask him what the trademark registration number is, and
> where it is registered...
>
> Joe

        Did you try Thomson and Thomson? The US Government
        trademarks don't cover Canada. Thompson and Thompson
        is very expensive but have a near monopoly on the
        worldwide trade-mark business.

        The have a web site under the thomson-thomson and a
        new service under the saegious(sp) name BUT they charge
        $2.50 per hit on any search AFTER you setup and account.

-- Bill