(forwarding bounce) hardware specs

Subject: (forwarding bounce) hardware specs
From: ariel@oz.engr.sgi.com (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:46:26 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
[Forwarding this bounce from linux@engr.sgi.com.
 Note that to avoid spams to the list we set the allowed
 to post to subscribers only.  This has caught many many
 spams (I've been the only one getting them :-)

 If you subscribe with a certain address, be sure to use
 that address in your posts.  Also, using a more "general"
 (one domain level up) in the subscription, would allow
 posting from various machines in that domain -- Ariel.]