Re: SGI joins linux international

To: Alex deVries <>
Subject: Re: SGI joins linux international
From: Eric Kimminau <>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 16:40:03 -0500
Alex deVries wrote:
> This is obvioulsy very good news; would it be possible for SGI to comment
> on exactly how they can support us further?
> SGI's done a great deal to help us this far, I'm really looking forward t
> odoing more SGI/Linux stuff.  I see the biggest area where we need help in
> getting more hardware supported.  That requires getting documentation.  I
> think it would be great if SGI could allocate someone's time to find said
> documentation.
> --
> Alex deVries, puffin on LinuxNet.
> I know exactly what I want in life.

I would love to have something to do with this process. If someone knows
who I should talk to about a job, let me know.

Eric Kimminau                           Field Technical Support                     Silicon Graphics, Inc
Voice: (248) 848-4455                   39001 West 12 Mile Rd.
Fax:   (248) 848-5600                   Farmington, MI 48331-2903
VNet:  6-327-4455                       248-848-4400
                 "I speak my mind and no one else's."
 "I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up..."