Re: Borland (was: unproductive Haloween thread)

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Borland (was: unproductive Haloween thread)
From: "Fernando D. Mato Mira" <matomira@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 15:56:05 +0100
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
>Can someone tell me what this has to do with Linux/SGI ?

Ah. So I was not that wrong about prematurely labeling it `unproductive'

Anyway, my point is that CodeWarrior might be the best option if you're
developing in C++ for Linux(x86/ppc) [&& Doze] [&& Mac] [&& embedded]

Fernando D. Mato Mira
Real-Time SW Engineering & Networking
Advanced Systems Engineering Division

CSEM - Centre Suisse d'Electronique et de Microtechnique
Jaquet-Droz 1
 Email:   matomira@acm.org
CH-2007 Neuchatel
Phone:    +41 (32) 720-5152