Re: Halloween doc II

To: Pim van Riezen <pim@webcity.nl>
Subject: Re: Halloween doc II
From: 4819 <rmk@shell.mdc.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 05:39:09 -0500 (EST)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
has anyone about ever tried scriptum? it's a pretty nice ide, at least i
think so. it can be adapted to support any language, has a nice class
browser, support cvs, support editing of files on remote hosts via ftp,
etc.
it was recently made opensource, perhaps some features can be borrowed
from it, for use in gIDE.

url is http://www.scriptum.org/

rob