Re: Halloween doc II

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Halloween doc II
From: Pim van Riezen <pim@webcity.nl>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 10:50:23 +0200
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Ariel Faigon wrote:
>         6) Development tools like VB/VC++ :-)

A few things could fill that gap (with which I'm experimenting a lot
right now). An upcoming promise is gIDE, which could well fill the role
of a project manager. Interface Design a-la VB can be very well done
with the FLTK toolkit (http://fltk.easysw.com/) which, in my humble
opinion of an application programmer, is the best thing to hit the world
since the invention of the bread-slicing knife.

There's also the JX/JCC (Code Crusader) combination, which unfortunately
is such a pita to compile that I refuse to take it seriously :-)

Pim

---
<This could've been your signature>

pim@webcity.nl, xL@undernet.org
Unix Developer for WebCity / Microhill Automation
Operator for the SaltLake.UT.US.Undernet.Org IRC-Server