Re: Halloween doc II

Subject: Re: Halloween doc II
From: Pim van Riezen <>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 10:50:23 +0200
Ariel Faigon wrote:
>         6) Development tools like VB/VC++ :-)

A few things could fill that gap (with which I'm experimenting a lot
right now). An upcoming promise is gIDE, which could well fill the role
of a project manager. Interface Design a-la VB can be very well done
with the FLTK toolkit ( which, in my humble
opinion of an application programmer, is the best thing to hit the world
since the invention of the bread-slicing knife.

There's also the JX/JCC (Code Crusader) combination, which unfortunately
is such a pita to compile that I refuse to take it seriously :-)

<This could've been your signature>,
Unix Developer for WebCity / Microhill Automation
Operator for the SaltLake.UT.US.Undernet.Org IRC-Server