Re: HAL2 interrupt

To: Thomas Bogendoerfer <>,
Subject: Re: HAL2 interrupt
From: Ulf Carlsson <>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 23:29:27 +0100
> > Well, looks like I'm out of luck, I'll do some trial & error.
> try interrupt 12, which should be the HPC3 interrupt (sgint23.h). After
> getting an HPC3 interrupt you have to look in HPC3 register istat0 and
> istat1 for the interrupt source. I guess DaveM wanted to map these
> interrupt sources to SGINT_HPCDMA, but never got to implement it.

Thanks, I'll do this tonight or tomorrow.

By the way, I have patched the kernel to support ksymoops (with stack tracing,
call tracing and code dump), and Keith Owens has patched ksymoops to support
MIPS. There was some sort of show_registers() function in traps.c which wasn't
used. I rewrote that function and made it work (yes, the original function
didn't work at all). Sounds interesting, doesn't it? I'll send you the patch

- Ulf