Re: I am interested in helping port to Indigo

To: Rob Lembree <lembree@sgi.com>
Subject: Re: I am interested in helping port to Indigo
From: Christian Reisch <creisch@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:37:19 -0700
Cc: darkaeon <darkaeon@kotetsu.cubicsky.com>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com

> > Perhaps you can supply us with a hinv output and picture of it, as I
> >have never heard of an Indigo with a R4400...

[dreamtime:~] hinv
CPU: MIPS R4400 Processor Chip Revision: 5.0
FPU: MIPS R4000 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 0.0
1 150 MHZ IP20 Processor
Main memory size: 48 Mbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 1 Mbyte on Processor 0
Instruction cache size: 16 Kbytes
Data cache size: 16 Kbytes
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version WD33C93B, revision C
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
  Disk drive: unit 2 on SCSI controller 0
  Disk drive: unit 3 on SCSI controller 0
On-board serial ports: 2