Re: Atlanta Linux Showcase

To: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: Atlanta Linux Showcase
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:11:48 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 ralf@uni-koblenz.de wrote:
> FREE! Linux In Action: showing a large variety of Linux software on multiple
> platforms (Alpha, Intel, PPC, SPARC) in action together. This is your chance
> experience Linux hands-on! Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts (ALE) will staff the
> booth and will be on hand to demo software and answer questions.
> [...]
> Anybody there to fix this ``bug''?

Yeah, I'm actually going to be there to talk about SGI/Linux.  And I've
already arranged with the folks in Atlanta to get me a monitor so that I
can bring my little blue fellow down to put SGI/Linux on display.

In other news, I have in my possesion 15 copies of Rough Cuts, on which
disk 3 is the hardhat release we worked on.

- Alex