To: "Gleb O. Rajko" <>, SGI Linux <>
Subject: Re: MIPS RedHad SRPMSes
From: Alex deVries <>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:21:33 -0400 (EDT)
Alright.  First, I'm very sorry for not having done this, I know violating
the GPL is probably a REALLY BAD IDEA.  It wasn't intentional, I've just
been short on brain and network bandwidth.

In any case, the SRPMs for all of hardhat/rough cuts are on .  They're uploading now; I'm on
XFree86-3.3.2-8.src.rpm at this point; I expect it'll run all day.

Again, sorry.  It's something I should have done long ago.  All I'm doing,
actually, is just uploading everythign that's on the CDROM.

- Alex

Alex deVries, puffin on LinuxNet. .