Re: MIPS RedHad SRPMSes

To: "Gleb O. Rajko" <rajko@mech.math.msu.su>, SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: MIPS RedHad SRPMSes
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:21:33 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Alright.  First, I'm very sorry for not having done this, I know violating
the GPL is probably a REALLY BAD IDEA.  It wasn't intentional, I've just
been short on brain and network bandwidth.

In any case, the SRPMs for all of hardhat/rough cuts are on
ftp://ftp.linux.sgi.com/pub/hardhat/SRPMS .  They're uploading now; I'm on
XFree86-3.3.2-8.src.rpm at this point; I expect it'll run all day.

Again, sorry.  It's something I should have done long ago.  All I'm doing,
actually, is just uploading everythign that's on the CDROM.

- Alex

--
Alex deVries, puffin on LinuxNet.
http://www.engsoc.carleton.ca/~adevries/ .