Installed Hardhat alpha 2!

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Installed Hardhat alpha 2!
From: Alexander Ehlert <ehlert@anatu.uni-tuebingen.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 01:13:45 +0200 (MET DST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hi,

I managed to install Hardhat on my Indy. It's working fine. Due to
problems with the installer I simply installed by hand. Now I have to
explore the realms of sgi-linux. I'm really impressed :)

Good work, guys!

* Alexander Ehlert                                       *
* Anatomisches Institut Uni Tuebingen                    *
*                       - Arbeitsgruppe Prof. Dr. Wagner *
* Systemadministrator, Webmaster                         *
* E-Mail : ehlert@anatu.uni-tuebingen.de                 *
* Tel.   : 07071-2973022                                 *