Re: Merging for 2.1.116...

To: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Subject: Re: Merging for 2.1.116...
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 23:34:29 +0200
Cc: SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Tue, Aug 18, 1998 at 08:54:22PM -0400, Alex deVries wrote:
> Is someone going to take to task merging our latest kernel into 2.1.116?

I exchanged some emails with Ralf, and he said, that he has started merging
with .115. I've commited the newport abscon and g364 fbcon driver, so
he could even test the merged sources:-) But I haven't heard anything since
then from him about the merge.

> It would be really good to get everything in for 2.2.

I doubt, that we will be able to merge all the stuff. But we will see.

> I don't mind taking a stab at it, although I'm supposed to be packing for
> my move to Toronto in two weeks (finally!).

looks like moving time everywhere. I'll move most of my stuff next
weekend.

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)