Re: Clue-Gap

To: Dan Pinkard <dan@dar.net>
Subject: Re: Clue-Gap
From: "James V. Hendricks" <u120086@acl.lanl.gov>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:16:58 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
  What is the kernel error message you are getting?  I was having problems
getting a second disk to work as sdb1 -- it seems to give a page fault (or
something like that) and about 10 lines of hex dump with an "Aiyee, Kernel
Panic" or some other funny message like that.  When I only use one of the
drives it works fine.  And I can use /dev/sdb2.
  Once I start getting X up I'll try to figure out my disks problems a
little more...  Right now, running 'X' gives the message
 execve failed for /etc/X11/X (errno 8)
I tried copying over Xsgi from another indy but I got the same error
message.  Any suggestions/any documentation?