Re: benchmark........

To: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Subject: Re: benchmark........
From: "Francis M. J. Hsieh" <mjhsieh@helix.life.nthu.edu.tw>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 01:25:04 +0800
Cc: Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Sun, Jul 19, 1998 at 06:54:52PM +0200, ralf@uni-koblenz.de wrote:
> > The line contain g77 is the result on linux, others are on irix.
> > I am sorry that I didn't point that out. :-)
>
> Any SGI compiler results for comparison?  That stuff is Fortran and should
> probably show significant differences between both compilers.

hmmm, the comparison list result (maybe this is still not what you want
to see *sigh* )is at http://www.sissa.it/furio/Mdbnch/results.txt .
I don't known when he will update my submission :-)

It is just a small / little benchmark.........
--
Francis M. J. Hsieh      | Email:   mjhsieh@life.nthu.edu.tw
Life Science Department, | Webpage: http://www.life.nthu.edu.tw/~mjhsieh/