Re: Message while mounting NFS

To: Dong Liu <dliu@npiww.com>
Subject: Re: Message while mounting NFS
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 01:28:19 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Honza Pazdziora <adelton@informatics.muni.cz>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Dong Liu wrote:
> I think this is a bug of red hat system (BTW, where I can send them this bug
> report?), portmapper is started after nfsfs, it should be started before
> nfsfs.

Does starting portmapper before nfsfs actually work for you?  I still had
NFS client problems on my HH install (although the client works somewhat
better on my totally custom and hacked install).

You don't mail them to redhat, you mail them to me or the list... redhat
doesn't really have anything to do with it apart from selling this and us
using their source.

- Alex