Re: The pre-release of Hard Hat Linux for SGI...

To: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Subject: Re: The pre-release of Hard Hat Linux for SGI...
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <tsbogend@alpha.franken.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:42:36 +0200
Cc: SGI Linux <linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Tue, Jul 14, 1998 at 07:38:32PM -0400, Alex deVries wrote:
> - many more packages; things like glibc, egcs, gcc, XFree libs, kernel
> sources, too many to mention here.

how did you built egcs ? I just tried it on the Indy and ld dies, when
building shared libstdc++ (same as on my Olli). Which binutils are you
using ?

Thomas.

PS: Could you please include mipsel also when modifying .spec Files. Most of
the time you need the same fixes for mipseb and mipsel.

Thomas.

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)