Indy serial ports

Subject: Indy serial ports
From: Thomas Bogendoerfer <>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 14:53:24 +0200

I'm about to start converting the SGI console to a abscon style console.
To make debugging easier I'm planning to use a serial console. But my
Indy doesn't have any "normal" serial connector. I guess the two serial
ports are those PS/2 connectors near the mouse and keyboard connectors.
As I don't have an converter I need the pinout of the PS/2 connectors
to build my own one. Any hints where I can find a description of that
ports ?

you have to be a sneaky bastard too ;-)