* $ from firstname.lastname@example.org at "9-Jul: 6:25pm" | sed "1,$s/^/* /"
* Richard Offer wrote:
* > For those who don't know the Economist, its a heavy-weight weekly newspaper
* > aimed at international businesses/economics/politics.
* > IN THE ECONOMIST THIS WEEK
* > tobacco wars light up again * The Linux operating system * Forensic
* > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
* Let me assure you...getting the Economist folks in touch with Linus was
* no small task. =)
Its a fair report, all things considered (ie, its not a geeky paper).
They have recently take an anti-MS line (a U-turn from their original view),
and Gates was asked to respond to their article. His response generated a huge
number of letters all pro open-systems.
richard (mine didn't get published ;-( )
"Mr Sad & Lonely" and "Oh, to have a real life" are trademarks
of Sad & Lonely Un-Ltd, a division of Richard's Life.