Re: Lmbench for RH 5.1

Subject: Re: Lmbench for RH 5.1
From: Honza Pazdziora <>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 15:47:13 +0200 (MET DST)
Phone: 420 (5) 415 12345
> > The version 2beta6 of lmbench complains about missing
> > linux/autoconf.h.
> You probably ran make distclean on the kernel source tree?  Don't, best
> leave the kernel source tree configured around, so just use make clean.
> The question what is trying to use autoconf.h for what reason remains;
> user code isn't supposed to use this file.

Hmm, I got the default kernel from kernel/v2.1 and just unpacked it to
get the others *.h files (linux and asm). I do not have the SGI kernel
-- it is somewhere available? Alex said he will pack the sources as
RPM with configuration but I cannot find it on linus' ftp -- is it
somewhere there?

 Honza Pazdziora | |
                   I can take or leave it if I please