Network Computing Linux cluelessness

Subject: Network Computing Linux cluelessness
From: ariel@oz.engr.sgi.com (Ariel Faigon)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 02:26:02 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Oh my dear,

http://www.networkcomputing.com/forms/poll.html

        Network Computing Poll
        ----------------------
        "Is Intel's Linux In Or Out?

        Linux is a little like the weather: Everyone talks about it,
        but no one does anything about it. Or do you?"

Nice to see a respectable mainstream trade magazine finally
taking a note of Linux but how clueless can they be?

"Intel's"?   "Now that it is [finally] commercially available",
"Open Consortium?"

If you have a minute, I suggest you go to that web page,
give them your vote and clue them in...  (I just did :-).

--
Peace, Ariel