Some new RPM uploads...

To: SGI Linux <>
Subject: Some new RPM uploads...
From: Alex deVries <>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 22:23:27 -0400 (EDT)

I've uploaded a lot of new RPMS; most of them are just rebuilds of the
existing RPMS, but now they have dependancy information in them.  I've
redone nearly everything from RH 5.1.

There's still a problem with glibc that prevents me from releasing Alpha 2
of the installation; glibc has too many dependancies that creates a
circular dependancy issue in the installer that can't be resolved without
fixing glibc.

You can find it in or similiar.

I'd work on this, but I'm in NYC on business until at least Friday.

- Alex

Alex deVries, puffin on LinuxNet. .