Re: RedHat 5.1 (Manhattan) ALPHA 1 for SGI/Indys (fwd)

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: RedHat 5.1 (Manhattan) ALPHA 1 for SGI/Indys (fwd)
From: Tomi Leppikangas <tomilepp@ousrvr2.oulu.fi>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:48:28 +0300 (EET DST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
>> Any way to install it without swap? Or how to force sdb2
>> to be swap partition?
>
>There's a dialog box that asks you if you want to use swap; just say no.
>There's swap problems right now.

I didnt see any swap dialog, does it depend how much memory you have?
I have just 96MB, should it have more? First dialog i get is
about install/update, then comes selecting disk for partiotioning and
then selecting filesystems for partitions. After selecting root
partition it says that i have to select swap also. And there is
no way to select swap partition, so i cant go on.

--
##        Tomi.Leppikangas@oulu.fi         ##
##  http://www.student.oulu.fi/~tomilepp/  ##