Re: more changes on

To: Alex deVries <>
Subject: Re: more changes on
From: Eric Kimminau <>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 16:53:20 -0400
Cc: Bob Mende Pie <>,,
Alex deVries wrote:

> However, there's definitely advantages to having Irix kicking around...
> it's much easier having a reference Irix system for reference than
> rebooting.
> - Alex

I should have an Indy running IRIX 6.5 available on the net for anyone
looking for an account that "needs" one in another 2 weeks.

Eric Kimminau                           RTA/RSA                     Silicon Graphics, Inc
Voice: (248) 848-4455                   39001 West 12 Mile Rd.
Fax:   (248) 848-5600                   Farmington, MI 48331-2903

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"
         "I am the great supportfolio, do you have http?"

        Copyright 1998, Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
        Confidential to Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
                ** -- not for redistribution -- **