Re: more changes on linus.linux.sgi.com

To: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Subject: Re: more changes on linus.linux.sgi.com
From: Eric Kimminau <eak@detroit.sgi.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 16:53:20 -0400
Cc: Bob Mende Pie <mende@piecomputer.engr.sgi.com>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, dmk@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Alex deVries wrote:

> However, there's definitely advantages to having Irix kicking around...
> it's much easier having a reference Irix system for reference than
> rebooting.
>
> - Alex

I should have an Indy running IRIX 6.5 available on the net for anyone
looking for an account that "needs" one in another 2 weeks.

Eric.

--
---------1---------2---------3---------4---------5---------6---------7
Eric Kimminau                           RTA/RSA

                 VNet Extension - 6-327-4455
              "I speak my mind and no one else's."
       http://www.dcs.ex.ac.uk/~aba/rsa/perl-rsa-sig.html

    When confronted by a difficult problem, solve it by reducing
    it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"

         "I am the great supportfolio, do you have http?"

        Copyright 1998, Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
        Confidential to Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
                ** -- not for redistribution -- **