Re: ssh 1.2.25 mipseb rpm

To: Honza Pazdziora <adelton@informatics.muni.cz>, linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Re: ssh 1.2.25 mipseb rpm
From: ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 21:16:16 +0200
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
On Wed, Jun 17, 1998 at 02:40:48PM +0200, Honza Pazdziora wrote:

> I've displayed mipseb rpms of ssh on
>
> ftp://ftp.fi.muni.cz/pub/ssh/local-fi.muni.cz/linux/
>
> You need all four rpms for complete system. The rpms were compiled
> without the X11 support.

Last Sunday or so I've uploaded a full set of RPMs including X11 support
to ftp.replay.com.  That included all the combinations of big and little
endian, international and US versions.  To avoid legal problems the
rpms are only available on ftp.replay.com which is in the Netherlands.
Another legal kludge is the special US version.  It uses the RSAREF
reference implementation which is requered to to the legal braindamage
in the US also known as software patents.