To: Bob Mende Pie <>
Subject: Re:
From: Alex deVries <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:11:56 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for looking into this; this is much appreciated since I expect
there'll be quite a bit more traffic to the machine in the next little

It sounds to me like we are getting to the point of having a sane enough
system to actually run Linux for  Has anyone
considered this?

- Alex

Alex deVries, puffin on LinuxNet. .