Re: linus.linux.sgi.com

To: Bob Mende Pie <mende@piecomputer.engr.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: linus.linux.sgi.com
From: Alex deVries <adevries@engsoc.carleton.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:11:56 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com, dmk@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Bob/David:

Thanks for looking into this; this is much appreciated since I expect
there'll be quite a bit more traffic to the machine in the next little
bit.

It sounds to me like we are getting to the point of having a sane enough
system to actually run Linux for linus.linux.sgi.com.  Has anyone
considered this?

- Alex

--
Alex deVries, puffin on LinuxNet.