4d/25 docs.

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: 4d/25 docs.
From: Matthew Kirkwood <weejock@ferret.lmh.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 20:25:34 +0100 (BST)
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hi,

Someone has offered me a Personal Iris (4D/25) box which I'd
quite like to put Linux on.  I am aware that very little R3K
work has been and is being done, and that's fine by me :-)

William Earl suggested a while ago (I checked the archive),
that docs for the 4D/?? boxes could be made available on the
same basis as those for the Indy.

Since I don't know what basis this is, I'm a bit stumped :)

Do I have to be a member of the Inner Circle(tm) to see these
things?

FWIW, almost anything with enough detail will do.  I can sometimes
even read my own code :-)

Cheers,
Matthew.