Newbie on this list

To: linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Subject: Newbie on this list
From: Arnaud Le Neel <Arnaud.Le.Neel@cyceron.fr>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 14:22:01 +0100
Sender: owner-linux@cthulhu.engr.sgi.com
Hi there,

I'm newbie on this list, and i want to know how advanced is this
project. I didn't found some updated documentation on www.linux.sgi.com
and i wondered if it was because of the low speed of the project?

Excuse me for this question, but i didn't found the FAQ, and i'm
interested in installing Linux on a old Indy.

Thank's a lot,
arno

--
       Arnaud Le Néel                   Cyceron PET Research Center
Systems and Network administrator         Bd Becquerel - BP 5229