Newbie on this list

Subject: Newbie on this list
From: Arnaud Le Neel <>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 14:22:01 +0100
Hi there,

I'm newbie on this list, and i want to know how advanced is this
project. I didn't found some updated documentation on
and i wondered if it was because of the low speed of the project?

Excuse me for this question, but i didn't found the FAQ, and i'm
interested in installing Linux on a old Indy.

Thank's a lot,

       Arnaud Le Néel                   Cyceron PET Research Center
Systems and Network administrator         Bd Becquerel - BP 5229           F-14074 Caen - CEDEX
        ICQ #8852927                    Tel :   (+33) (0)231 470 203           Fax :   (+33) (0)231 470 222